Google UX Design Professional Certificate
Training Provider: Google
Area of Training: Design
Prepare for a career in the high-growth field of UX design with Google UX Design Professional Certificate. No experience or degree required.
User experience (UX) designers focus on the interaction that users have with products, like websites, apps, and physical objects. They make those everyday interactions useful, enjoyable, and accessible.
About this Professional Certificate
Over 8 courses, gain in-demand skills that will prepare you for an entry-level job. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months.
Applied Learning Project
This program includes over 200 hours of instruction and hundreds of practice-based activities and assessments that simulate real-world UX design scenarios and are critical for success in the workplace. The content is highly interactive and developed by Google employees with decades of experience in UX design.
You’ll learn how to complete the design process from beginning to end, including: Empathizing with users; Defining user pain points; Coming up with ideas for design solutions; Creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes; Testing designs through usability studies; Iterating on designs based on feedback.
Through a mix of videos, readings, assessments, and hands-on activities, you’ll learn in-demand design tools, Figma and Adobe XD. You’ll even create a portfolio that includes three projects to share with potential employers to showcase the skills you learned in this program.
What You Will Learn
- - Follow the design process: empathize with users, define pain points, ideate solutions, create wireframes and prototypes, test and iterate on designs
- - Understand the basics of UX research, like planning research studies, conducting interviews and usability studies, and synthesizing research results
- - Apply foundational UX concepts, like user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design
- - Create a professional UX portfolio that includes 3 end-to-end projects: a mobile app, a responsive website, and a cross-platform experience
Skills You Will Gain
- User Experience (UX)
- UX Research
- User Experience Design (UXD)
- Usability Testing
Self-paced & can be completed in 3 to 6 months (about 120 hours @ 10 hours/week)
Nett Fee (Payable by Trainees)
There is no cost to register, enrol and complete the course.
Online via Coursera
Training Provider's Contact
Interested persons with disabilities can apply for the Google Career Certificate Scholarship Programme by contacting us at email@example.com to apply.