Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
Training Provider: Google
Area of Training: Information and Communications
Prepare for a new career in the high-growth field of data analytics with Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate. No experience or degree required.
What is Data Analytics
Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data in order to draw conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision making.
About this Professional Certificate
Over 8 courses, gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. You’ll learn from Google employees whose foundations in data analytics served as launchpads for their own careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months.
Applied Learning Project
This programme includes over 180 hours of instruction and hundreds of practice-based assessments, which will help you simulate real-world data analytics scenarios that are critical for success in the workplace. The content is highly interactive and exclusively developed by Google employees with decades of experience in data analytics. Through a mix of videos, assessments, and hands-on labs, you’ll get introduced to analysis tools and platforms and key analytical skills required for an entry-level job.
Skills you’ll gain will include: Data cleaning, problem solving, critical thinking, data ethics, and data visualization
Platforms and tools you will learn include: Presentations, Spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau and R Programming
In addition to expert training and hands-on projects, you'll complete a case study that you can share with potential employers to showcase your new skill set
What You Will Learn
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analyst in their day-to-day job
- Understand how to clean and organize data for analysis, and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL and R programming
- Learn key analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, & visualization) and tools (spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau)
- Learn how to visualize and present data findings in dashboards, presentations and commonly used visualization platforms
Skills You Will Gain
- Data Cleansing
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualisation (DataViz)
- Problem Solving
- Data Collection
- Data Ethics
- Sample Size Determination
Self-paced & can be completed in 3 to 6 months (about 120 hours @ 10 hours/week)
Nett Fee (Payable by Trainees)
There is no cost to register, enrol and complete the course.
Online via Coursera
Training Provider's Contact
Interested persons with disabilities can apply for the Google Career Certificate Scholarship Programme by contacting us at email@example.com to apply.