Navigating with a keyboard
For quicker navigation to key content, two hidden skip links are provided at the start of each page in the top left corner.
- The first link is “Skip to navigation”. Press Enter to jump to the navigation bar.
- The second skip link is “Skip to content”. Press Enter to jump to the beginning of the page content.
For better visibility, links and menu options selected will be outlined or highlighted.
To navigate backwards, press Shift + Tab.
Adjusting text size
You can change the size of the text displayed.
- To increase text size in most browsers, you can hold down the Control/Command key and press the plus (+) key.
- To reduce text size, hold down the Control/Command key and press the minus (-) key.
- To return to the default text size, hold down the Control/Command key and press the zero key (0).