1. I am interested to hire persons with disabilities. How can I start?
You can register as an Open Door Programme employer with SG Enable to begin the hiring process.
Registered employers will have access to the Online Job Portal to post jobs and view/shortlist candidates, and will be eligible for grants under the Open Door Programme, where applicable.
Please complete the Registration of Organisation Form and submit it to email@example.com.
More information on the Open Door Programme is available here >
2. How do I register my company as an employer for inclusive hiring?
To register as an Open Door Programme employer, please complete the Registration of Organisation Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How do I apply for the Job Redesign Grant?
To apply for the Job Redesign Grant, please complete the application form and submit to email@example.com.
More information on the Job Redesign Grant is available here.
Please note that prior approval from SG Enable is required before commencement of the job redesign project.
4. What is the eligibility criteria to register as an open door programme employer?
Singapore-registered companies and organisations may register as an Open Door Programme Employer.
5. I am unable to register as an inclusive employer through the SG Enable portal. How can I get help?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details and/or screenshots of the issues for us to help troubleshoot.
Alternatively, you may contact our infoline at 1800-8585-885 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm). Our officers would be happy to assist you with your queries.
6. What kind of positions can I hire persons with disabilities for?
Employers may assess their hiring needs and identify positions that are suitable for persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities can perform a wide range of positions with the right job fit and job accommodations.
For more information on recruiting and hiring of person with disabilities, please refer to our online HRM series for employers.
To get started on the process of inclusive hiring, please register as an Open Door Programme employer with SG Enable.
7. How do I apply for Enabling Employment Credit and Jobs Growth Incentive?
The Enabling Employment Credit and Jobs Growth Incentive are administered by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS). More details can be found on IRAS’ website: