VMware Aurora: Digital Skills - Level 1A
Training Provider: VMware
Area of Training: Advertising, Sales & Marketing
This learning path aims to equip learners with the basic sales and marketing skills, and knowledge about basic IT concepts to help prepare for work in the IT industry.
- Understand and demonstrate basic sales and marketing skills in common B2B and B2C situations
- Understand a broad spectrum of basic IT concepts
- Describe and explain the different stages along a sales pipeline and funnel
- Understand how roles overlap and work with each other throughout the sales pipeline
- Apply questioning techniques to help uncover customers' business needs and goal
List of Courses
- *Sales and Marketing Basics
- *Sales Fundamentals
- *Understanding the sales pipeline and funnel
- Sales Foundations
- *Prepare yourself for a career in Sales
- Business-to-Business Sales
- *Questioning Techniques
- Getting Started in IT - Basic IT Concepts
- IT Help Desk for Beginners
*For the completion of this learning path, learners must undertake and complete 5 compulsory courses.
Skills You Will Gain
- Relationship Building
- Effective Communication
- Product Knowledge
- Sales and Marketing Basics
- Sales Questioning
Self-paced. 4 to 5 hours (compulsory courses) & 7 hours (non-compulsory courses)
Nett Fee (Payable by Trainees)
There is no cost to register, enrol and complete the course.
Online via VMware Customer Connect Learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
Training Provider's Contact
Interested persons with disabilities can apply for the VMware Aurora Programme by contacting us at email@example.com to apply.