VMware Aurora: Digital Skills - Level 1
Training Provider: VMware
Area of Training: Information and Communications
This learning path aims to equip learners with the skills to navigate and use everyday business communication platforms and effective communication and teach learners how to use key business writing principles across different modes of communication.
- Recognise and communicate using business communication software (Teams, Outlook, Zoom, Google Meet)
- Demonstrate business presentation and communication skills
- Identify different types of writing and functions
- Apply different business writing principles for different forms of writing
List of Courses
- *Outlook Essential Training (Office 365/Microsoft 365)
- *Zoom Essential Training
- *^Google Meet Essential Training
- *^Microsoft Teams Essential Training
- How to Give a Great Presentation
- Engaging your Virtual Audience
- *Communication Foundations
- Public Speaking Foundations
- Project Management Foundations: Small Projects
- Tips for Better Business Writing
- Writing a Business Report
- *Business Writing Principles
*For the completion of this learning path, learners must undertake and complete 5 compulsory courses.
^Choose 1 out of 2.
Skills You Will Gain
- Project Management
- Business Communication
- Business Presentation Skills
- Business Writing Skills
Self-paced. 8 to 10 hours (compulsory courses) & 6 hours (non-compulsory courses)
Nett Fee (Payable by Trainees)
Training Provider's Contact
Interested persons with disabilities can apply for the VMware Aurora Programme by contacting us at email@example.com to apply.