VWO Transport Subsidy Scheme
VWO Transport Subsidy Scheme provides support to persons with disabilities who need to take dedicated transport provided by Social Service Agencies (SSAs) to access school and care services.
Overview of scheme
- The Scheme provides up to 80% subsidy for transport fees.
- The amount of subsidy depends on:
- Whether applicants are Singapore Citizen or Permanent Residents
- Per capita monthly household income (PCI)
- Whether applicants are wheelchair users or ambulant
Who Can Apply
- Persons with disabilities on transport services provided by SSAs and are attending Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Children (EIPIC), Day Activity Centres, Sheltered Workshops or Special Education (SPED) schools.
- From families with a per capita monthly household income of $2,600 and below for Singapore Citizens, or $1,800 and below for Permanent Residents.
How to Apply
Existing clients of SPED and care services
- Clients/members of SPED Schools or care services may apply through the SPED Schools or SSAs that are arranging your transportation services. They will assist in conducting a means test for you and will submit the subsidy request to SG Enable on your behalf.
For more information on the VWO Transport Subsidies, please visit the frequently asked questions.
To check your application status, click here.
Have additional enquiries? Contact SG Enable.