Concession card for persons with disabilities that offers concessionary rates for travel on public transport.
Overview of Scheme
Under the Public Transport Concession Scheme for Persons with Disabilities, card holders can look forward to enjoying the following benefits:
Who Can Apply
- Persons who are Singapore Citizens or
- Age between 7 and 60 years old.
- Certified to have a permanent
disability of any one of the following:
- Physical Disability
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Autism Spectrum
How to Apply
Persons interested to
apply for the concession scheme may submit an application through SG Enable. SG
Enable will assess your eligibility and will apply for the concession card with
TransitLink on your behalf.
Applicants will need to prepare the following supporting documents
1. A photocopy of the applicant’s NRIC (front and back)
2. One of the following documents indicating a permanent disability. This can be in the form of:
a) Latest doctor’s memorandum; or
b) Functional Assessment Report endorsed by a Registered Healthcare Professional; or
3. Photograph of the applicant for the personalised concession card. The photograph must be as follows:
a) Passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months.
b) If submitting via online, resolution must be 240 X 320 pixels.
c) Clearly showing the full front view of face, with sufficient lighting against a white background
Submission of applications to SG Enable
You may submit your application in the following ways:
- Online using your SingPass
- Download the application form, print and send together with the required documents
SG Enable - Public Transport Concession for Persons with Disabilities
20 Lengkok Bahru
Application Process Time
The application will be processed by SG Enable within 15 working days upon receipt of complete documents.
TransitLink will send out the Public Transport Concession card for persons with disabilities within 4 weeks upon SG Enable's approval.
Report Faulty/Replace Card
Bring your faulty card to any TransitLink Ticket Office to get
- Apply online at https://tlcp.transitlink.com.sg/replacement/replacementapplication.aspx
- Apply at any Concession Card Replacement Office for immediate
- Get an immediate replacement of lost card at the TransitLink
For immediate replacement at Concession Card Replacement Office
please bring along:
- Original NRIC, NRIC/Re-entry Permit for Singapore Permanent
- One colour passport-sized photograph taken within the last three
If someone is helping you to replace your card, they will have
to present their NRIC / Passport in addition to the above-mentioned items.
For more information on faulty cards or card replacement, please