Concession card for persons with disabilities that offers concessionary rates for travel on public transport.
Overview of Scheme
Under the Public Transport Concession Scheme for Persons with Disabilities, card holders can look forward to enjoying the following benefits:
Who Can Apply
Persons who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents, aged between 7 and 60 years old and are one of the following:
- A person with a permanent disability who is a member and/or service user of relevant Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs) providing disability services
- A person attending Special Education (SPED) schools operated by a VWO
- A person certified by a medical practitioner to have a permanent disability of any one of the following: Physical Disability, Visual Impairment, Hearing Impairment, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disability
How to Apply
Members (with permanent disability) of relevant VWOs and those who have attended SPED schools are automatically eligible for the scheme.
Automatically eligible applicants can submit their application directly through TransitLink website.
If you are not automatically eligible, you may still apply for the concession scheme through SG Enable. SG Enable will assess your eligibility and will apply for the concession card on behalf of the PWD.
Applicants will need to prepare the following supporting documents
- A photocopy of the applicant’s NRIC (front and back)
- One of the following documents indicating a permanent disability. This can be in the form of:
a) Latest doctor’s memorandum; or
b) Verification from VWOs providing disability programmes and services, indicating that you are a person with permanent disabilities affiliated with the VWO (VWOs can use the VWO Verification Form for this purpose); or
c) Functional Assessment Report endorsed by a Registered Healthcare Professional (if you have a physical disability that has not been assessed before). This is a common report that can be used across a number of schemes, and need only be filled once for all schemes.
- Photograph of the applicant for the personalised concession card. The photograph must be as follows:
a) Passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months.
b) If submitting via online, resolution must be 240 X 320 pixels.
c) Clearly showing the full front view of face, with sufficient lighting against a white background
Submission of applications to SG Enable
You may submit your application in the following ways:
- Online using your SingPass
- Download the application form, print and send together with the required documents
SG Enable - Public Transport Concession for Persons with Disabilities
20 Lengkok Bahru
+65 6226 2366
Application Process Time
The application will be processed within 15 working days upon complete submission. The PTC Card will be sent out within 6 weeks upon approval.