At SG Enable, our vision is to build an inclusive society, enabled lives. Since 2013, SG Enable has been breaking new ground with innovative programmes to enable persons with disabilities to live enriching and independent lives. These include our information and referral services, employment, enabling technology, caregiver support and community integration programmes, as well as the multi-award winning inclusive community space, Enabling Village.
At SG Enable, we seek driven individuals and effective team players with a strong sense of professionalism, innovation, and empathy to enable persons with disabilities and their caregivers. If you have what it takes to operate in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a passion to serve the special needs community, we welcome you to join us by sharing your resumes with us at email@example.com.
1. Manager, Employability Development (pdf)
2. Senior Executive/ Executive, Employability Development (pdf)
3. Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Hospital to Work (pdf)
4. Senior Executive/ Executive (Job Coach) (pdf)
5. Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Transitions to Work (Client Management) (pdf)
6. Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Transitions to Work (Programme Management) (pdf)
7. Executive, Employment Services (pdf)
Assistant Manager, Employment Services (pdf)
Digital Content Strategist, Communications (pdf)
Manager/ Assistant Manager, Governance and Service Excellence (pdf)
Senior Executive, Employment Services (Outreach/ Engagement)
Senior Executive, Employment Services
Executive, Grant Programme Office