Integrated Child Care Programme (ICCP)
ICCP is an inclusive child care programme for children with mild special needs. Providing these children with a natural learning environment alongside mainstream peers will help prepare them for future entry into mainstream primary education.
Overview of Programme
The Integrated Child Care Programme (ICCP) provides a natural environment for children with mild special needs to learn, play and socialise alongside their mainstream peers, preparing them for future entry into mainstream education.
No intervention services will be provided in this programme, although the mainstream curriculum could be modified to accommodate the child with special needs.
The progress of each child will be monitored, with regular parent-teacher feedback sessions.
Who Can Apply
Applicants should be:
- Between 2 and 6 years old
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Diagnosed as falling within the mild to moderate range in any of the following – Developmental Delays (Global Developmental Delay, Speech Delay, Intellectual Disability etc), Autism Spectrum Disorder, Physical Disability, Hearing Impairment (with prescribed hearing aids only) and Visual Impairment (with prescribed corrective lenses only)
- Recommended for ICCP by a doctor from the Department of Child Development (DCD) at KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital (KKH) or Child Development Unit (CDU) at National University Hospital (NUH), or a private paediatrician.
How to Apply
Please have a doctor at any polyclinic refer your child for assessment at the DCD at KKH or CDU at NUH. The hospital will recommend ICCP if assessed suitable. Alternatively, you may approach a private paediatrician directly for assessment of suitability.
Submission of applications to SG Enable by Doctors or Medical Social Workers (Online or Hard copy)
- Online submission (Recommended)
Log into e-Services using your CorpPass
- Hard copy submission
Download the application form, print and send together with the required documents
Please note that applications received via the following modes (i.e. by post or fax) will take a longer processing time due to circuit breaker measures where all staff are working from home.
SG Enable - Child Disability Services
20 Lengkok Bahru
+65 6226 2366
Upon receiving the referral, SG Enable will contact you to provide you information to help you make an informed decision on your choice of ICCP Centre.
Your selected ICCP Centre will contact you within two months of referral to arrange an interview and assessment of your child.
Acceptance into the programme at the preferred centre is subject to the availability of vacancies at the centre and approval of the respective centre management.
Application Processing Time
Upon receiving the completed ICCP referral forms from the Hospital, SG Enable will contact you within 10 working days
View the ICCP Service cum Fee Matrix (PDF) for a complete listing of ICCP centres in Singapore.
For more information about ICCP, please visit our frequently asked questions page.
To check your application status, click here.
Have additional enquiries? Contact SG Enable.